Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone or knows anyone who’s selling a daiwa saltiga ballistic , the original rod before the new ones came out. Looking for 35-405g, thanks.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Was wondering if anyone or knows anyone who’s selling a daiwa saltiga ballistic , the original rod before the new ones came out. Looking for 35-405g, thanks.
I have two of the red ones. I will need to go dig them out of my barn. They both are fairly new, less than 5 years old. I have only fished one once. It was a spare. Beached a couple large rays with it that one day.I will get back to you in a day or so.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have two of the red ones. I will need to go dig them out of my barn. They both are fairly new, less than 5 years old. I have only fished one once. It was a spare. Beached a couple large rays with it that one day.I will get back to you in a day or so.
I’m interested, can you send me pics via text. 14158129619. Thanks again !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You still gonna sell the rods?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts