Pier and Surf Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Rudedog form a emma,NJ (Ibelieve). he has always been helpful and posts both on the jersey and maryland boards. From reading his posts heis definately very knowledgable and friendly as well.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Well Doggie, any thoughts? Lot's of fringe benefits, lock threads, continually monitoring for substance abuse, playing referee in any potential fueds, ys'd have to get out and fish frequently and post reports, and since it be your board, you could exagerate all you wanted :eek:

Have Jeep will travel :D

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Well Flea, seems as though the votes are there, and we all know that behind every Ruddedogg, well we have the Bossdogg! Get your co-moderators, and keep it all in the "Doghouse"!

Sounds like he is game for it, post reports, answers questions, and he be putting me up and putting up with me a couple a days this weekend! May give us (not that I ever needed one) a reason to celebrate :eek:

Hey Al, where's my BL's might need them this weekend!

Have Jeep will travel :D

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
If it ain't too late...A vote for the Dogg is a vote for NJ Board!! Bring in the Dogg...:D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sorry to see you go Sarge.Thanks for telling me about P&S.

Dakota Rob?:eek:
That's a blast from the past.

From my short time here,I would say R.Dogg too!

Steve

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Definitely RuddeDogg ... he has the time I guess, cuz he seems to comment on threads from several state's board. Also, seems like an all around good dude! :cool:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts