Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved back here from arkansas and cant wait to fish some of my old fishing holes. I see this board has grown and changed. Good job sandflea. So where are all the trout at? I was thinking of going down to PLO tonight does anybody know if the trout have arrive yet and what they want. Is there any other place the trout may be running. Thinks guys

I am looking forward to getting know some the new people online. well new to me :D

·
Registered
573 Posts
Welcome back. It has been a year or two since I saw you. It's good to know that you are well. Point Lookout is really beginning to turn on. The evening blitz has started plus the blues and trout are running most days. The run is jusyt beginning near shore. We've had so much rain that the normal trout run was delayed. Maybe I'll run into on the water soon.

Are you still planning to fish OC and AI this year?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Longcaster! How are things? It's been a long time since I've seen you. My Dad told me he went to one of your casting lessons
and it was great. I would like get together and learn some things.
Hat80 thinks for the report I plan on going and i hope the trout are there. It should be a good nigth to hit the Point were you on the pier causeway or the rocks at the point. chicken beast is still the ticket huh? :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.