Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Boys!
Do you miss me already? It's Sara...I'm sure you haven't already forgotten your female fishin' buddy for the last few days. Emmanuel, I just got home and checked out the site. It's really cool! Are there any other people that post on here that I met on the pier at Tybee?
I really had a great time while I was in town and I'm so glad to have met some really nice people. Yesterday, (Saturday), I just wanted to catch a smallish shark to take home and eat, but nothing was biting. After a while, I caught one skip jack and put it out on the corner. I waited for a few hours and my friend came to rustle me off the pier to go out for my last night in town. As soon as I was gathering up my stuff, I caught what I was looking for! It's funny that Friday night we were so sick of catching sharks that size, but Saturday I almost came up short. Anyway, I rolled into Knoxville at about 2:30 and hung out by the pool with my bf and friends and cooked up the shark for them. They had never had shark and really liked it!!
I've got to get in bed for school tomorrow...ugh. I'll talk to you soon!
sara ;)

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Hey! Didn't know I had given you the web address, but glad you found it anyways. Good to know you had so much fun with us down here, you came on the perfect weekend. There's been reports of sharks going nuts, St. Simon's Island reported 50 sharks caught in 3 hours, all Sharpnose I am sure.

Whenever you get the chance to come down here again, please let me know. I think you met Glenn, he posts on here as well and maybe one day we can get Ronnie to as well. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts