Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I can’t wait till the summer the warm sunny hot planks tightlines and the only cold thing in sight is my beer. I was looking at the Florida’s hot spots and dreaming that it might once again be warm in Virginia it all starts with the drum making their spring run, an then the “dogfish skates and stripers disappear”. The Cobia are here a blitz along the point, a Spanish flashes a plug, then “Bam” the king claims his thrown as he bust throughout the water the menhaden dart left then right. Oh my god its in the baits Mr. blue darts in circles your hart tightens the people sigh as he misses one than another, the line tightens and the real begins to scream. The battles on it’s a big one as the old timers move rods an yell to the kids get out of the way, the rookies scream hey that’s my line to late its been cut the decks clear your boys have your back, you’ve got the spot he jumps and streaks left then right he’s getting tired just one last run, the battles won the gaffs dropped the fish is spooked, he darts everyone yells the piling but its to late he’s been stuck. Dam Florida pics :cool:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thanks for the laughs, 8Anbait. Ya got me dreamin, too!

But, I ain't agonna look at no pictures from Florida.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Just look at him,

standing there in his shorts with rod in hand. He knows damn good and well he's driving us all nutts. I'll bet he gets a good snicker out of it everyday. Damn you Kozzy!....LOL :p

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
What really has me thinking is that we were at south side beach and a guy got a baby Cobia about 2 weekends a go I got pics as soon as I get the camera developed… We figured no one would believe us but it was me and goat and Jerry and 2 of his friends the guy who got it was 2 trucks down..:cool:

·
Registered
823 Posts
hey hat maybe ol kozlow there is just trying to be a model for tyson's or hollyfarms."cept his legs dont look yellow:D :D :D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts