Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across a site that has a selection of pier/beach cameras. Va Beach is on there. Also saw Seaview Pier North Topsail Beach, among others. Really cool change of pace. At the right top corner of the viewing image is a drop down pane that lets you select from "Choose a Cam" location options.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Came across a site that has a selection of pier/beach cameras. Va Beach is on there. Also saw Seaview Pier North Topsail Beach, among others. Really cool change of pace. At the right top corner of the viewing image is a drop down pane that lets you select from "Choose a Cam" location options.
Many piers have their own cams now that go directly in their internet feed either through FB or their own website.
Surfchex and Obx cams used to be my go to sites

·
Registered
29 Posts
Many piers have their own cams now that go directly in their internet feed either through FB or their own website.
Surfchex and Obx cams used to be my go to sites
surfline got a bunch and beach cams, greatest app for me anyway when it comes to checking surf conditions

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When the location is up and running, I like watching what the crowd is like on the Virginia Beach Oceanfront Pier. I also like watching a couple other locations cause they focus on the pier itself. Good to watch something being caught, from the comfort of my living room.:cool:

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep....Surf City Fishing Pier has a little action going on the left side now. Maybe spot. Not sure.
Looks like I am a virtual tourist. lol

·
Registered
709 Posts
You are not alone, been doing it for years along with many other surf fishermen, better than TV. Seaview pier now has 2 cameras with one pointing directly at the fishermen and women.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am so enjoying observing from a safe distance. They were packed like sardines in a can yesterday.:eek:
VB Oceanfront pier looks like there's some action going on. NNE wind and the anglers are lined up on the North Side. Hmmm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts