Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ive been watching that cam all night

That cam is on Avalon Pier. It doesnt look to bad. But i was redaing about a few hurricanes in the past some have actually increasd in power once the touched land. I still want to fish today. Anybody with me??? Let me know something. I want to hit some water before it gets ugly..........Tight Lines

MC

·
Registered
374 Posts
MC,

just got back from the bay over an hour ago. it's too windy to cast into the wind. 20+ mph and gusts well above that. if you cast with the wind behind you it's very easy to spool yourself. :D saw a few windsurfers on the bay. them dudes are nutz!

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Checked out the bay from Kent Island, thought about trying a few cast (wind, rain and all), but was missing a piece of lead for the line that would weigh about ten to twelve (even that might not have held) and some fresh bunker. Bay looked much like ocean with tide coming in prior to breakers. Lots of rolls and white caps. So far so good here, just minimal tree damage from winds (some decent size limbs, but like I said nothing major thusfar). Sitting tight,for the night. Check back in a bit (power permitting).

·
Registered
472 Posts
Dead Pier Cam might be a more accurate name for this thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.