Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a call from Fl Fisherman a few mins ago. They seem to be doing well up there tonight. Big Rad had a 21" keeper Striper in the box and their getting big spot and croaker....Tightlines

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Thats right!

I am back and had a pretty good time. Too bad nobody else came. First off want to say glad to meet ya Big Rad. And the name fits perfectly;) Just wanted to let everyone know that the blues are coming in soon. I caught a couple jumbo spot and filleted em up and was getting tons of vicious hits from blues. Most of em were like 8 to 10 in. Pulled one in and lost him in the small surf. Rat stripers were in like crazy too. Caught a many of them. Big Rad caught a couple croakers to go along with his many Jumbo spot and 21 in rock. He is the man! I had a good time watching him with all those fish. He was casting a country mile out there. He sang him a nice tune..."I feel a big striper coming on...." And not 5 mins later he pulled her in. The prime time there was 7 till 9. You couldn't keep two poles in the water they were hitting so fast. Great time, glad to meet another P&Ser, and some pretty decent fishing. Oh yeah I also caught some huge perch after you left Big Rad 10-12 inchers. Too bad you spsp regulars missed it:D

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Tonight

Thanks for the encouraging report guys. I am going to try SPSP tongiht. Tides and moon look good. Weather looks great. Game On! Here fishy fishy fishy... :D

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Oh well...........

That report has me smiling FL.............. That rock grew an inch in my cooler (ahem):rolleyes: ...Wait wait...I'll say I let my son measure it. It was a good night and we'll do it again real soon!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts