Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got any reports for Sandbridge, might try to hit the pier first of the week. any reports would greatly be appreciated.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I heard they "slayyed" the spanish on Thur. Water temp was 70. I went on Fri to find wind strong outta the SSW, dirty and COLD water (64).... fairly regular roundhead action.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I hit the surf next to the pier on Saturday and we caught more bug bites then we did fish. We caught some croaker and some white perch.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hey Loudog

Are the roundheads fairly good size at Sandbridge? That is one of my favorite fish to eat. Might have to try out that area.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't get to fish today, but I called Little Island pier and he said they had caught a few spanish, alot of blues and roundhead bight was pretty good, Looks like the weather the next couple of days is Sh&%#y so dont know if I will get to go. Thought you guys would like the report anyway, Later

·
Registered
159 Posts
Roundheads in a good size range (for me;) ) I don't like cleaning lil ones.....I'd say 6-8" (no commments from the peanut gallery)
Maybe a pound....I was just using artificial. I did see some decent spot (surprised for this time of year)caught this eve inside Rudee (between the lighthouse rest and the bridge-bloodworms of course) fairly steady when I left.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts