Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a friend flyin up to Norfolk on business next week. He called me today and asked about fly fishing oppurtunities in the area from shore or wading. The only place that I could think of was the base of the CBBT for schoolies but I wasnt even sure if they were around right now since Im down in Florida.

He does mainly flats fishing down here so reds or stripers are probably the preferred quary. Any general areas one could think of? Thanks....

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I got a friend flyin up to Norfolk on business next week. He called me today and asked about fly fishing oppurtunities in the area from shore or wading. The only place that I could think of was the base of the CBBT for schoolies but I wasnt even sure if they were around right now since Im down in Florida.

He does mainly flats fishing down here so reds or stripers are probably the preferred quary. Any general areas one could think of? Thanks....
Hunter,
Does he have access to a yak? Lynnhaven and Rudee are starting to get the mo-jo going. Shoot me a PM, I might have a boat he can use for a :beer:

Skunk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.