Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard rumors that the Tog were biting along the rocks at the Little Creek Inlet. Can anyone confirm this??

Do the Stripers also move into the area this time of year???

Fortunately, I was able to pick up several stripers this past Monday under the Lynhaven Inlet bridge, however, every Rock was about half an inch too small. They were hiting on a red/white mirror lure with black dots. Fishing was fantastic until about 50 other fisherman moved in and took over my spot.

My intention is to head to the Little Creek Inlet to avoid the hoards of people, and hopefully still catch fish....

Any comments??

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
yes they do catch tog at the little creek jetty... And welcome to the board.And stripers as well ..That is also a good spot for flounder and trout in the summer..I have heard a few rumors also of nice tog being caught there but havent tried it myself.. So good luck and let us know how you do..

As for the lynnhaven inlet there are alot of idiot fishermen out there you sometimes have to assert yourself to where your fishing " if you were there first".. If they get in your way buzz a few baits by em. They will get the hint were all after the same thing and your only alowwed 2 so back off people take your turn.. lets be civilized

1 - 2 of 2 Posts