Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey has anyon ever fished on the amphib base? Thinking of throwing my fire baits today down near the marina , pretty good outflow of water when the tide goes out, but not sure if they catch anything there. getting tired of getting skunked fishing everywhere else, gotta find a new spot to fish, thought i would try there. the fish gotta be somewhere, might as well be there.

·
Registered
43 Posts
try langley afb

step up to the challenge at langley the fish are there but you got to know what to throw if you wanna catch the fish:barf:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Little Creek

Been there. There are signs posted by the marina that say no fishing. I didn't look all around the area, so there may be some places that fishing is allowed.
Went down to the beach, and a gent had caught a couple using a long slender Rapala lure on the top. Not very big, but minimum. Officer's beach, on down further is pretty nice too. There are some rocks that you can go out on.
I tried my luck, hooked one that spit the lure out (blue/silver Kastmaster). He came up close, winked at me and left me standing there screaming the "F" word! :mad: So.....Good luck! And let us know how it goes!
Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts