Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who knew that doing something good could become such a pain in th @ss.I'm still waiting to hear from my contact with th Parkway,but maybe for now we should as OBM said police ourselves and help educate th rest. Maybe a few could meet at a spot an clean up without having a gathering.

But since their seemed to be interest in a gathering/cookout maybe we could organize that as a seperate thing.

Ok I am rambling I will post as soon as I get a reply from Mr. PR. ;)

·
Registered
885 Posts
CDog*** Don't let it get to ya. It'll smooth out as soon as we get a group together and start working. I'm still with ya and will help where I can.
Bill
NOTHING worthwhile is easy! :)

·
Registered
885 Posts
Why don't we just get together and clean it up while we're fishing whithout claiming a sponsor [ie; P&S]. That way we could get to know each other and maybe get something more formal going. Just pick a date, time and location and say "BE THERE". Those of us that want to be part of it will come. :D

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Hey ,I took a bag of trash,as well as a few croakers,out of Indian Creek(or whatever its called)yesterday.Every little bit helps.Can't believe people could see all the crap lying around and not pick up a little.Nice spot but bring a dumpster!!the R

P

·
0 Posts
Advisor, no offense meant

Patience, patience, patience

As I stated in the other cleanup post...go ahead and get started. And what you miss, I'm sure another angler will pick up. No problems should be had by individuals doing their own thing. So...this is definitely not a time to consider doing the buddy thing.

And it is so true that nothing worthwhile is easy. But sometimes the "total expenditure" isn't always measured in sweat. If you follow what I'm saying. Cha...ching!

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As th R said self clean up is good. I was just trying to do a good thing an give us a reason to get together.Didn't know there would be problems.Also as SS is so happy to point out there could be problems with us just getting together an something bad happening. Thats why I have made th contacts I have. Anywhoo it will all work out in th end.If nothing else Thanks again to TGIF for bringing this subject up an lets all do our part everytime we fish. :)

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey th R no PM or Email access? I was there tues night,when were ya there?Did ya ck out th Tica?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yeah,I agree because when I heard the bureaucratic bullstuff we have to go through to have a sponsored or get together with a sign dedicated to our cause and maybe a cookout on site. Let's just do what we can unless you need to enlist a fishin pardner then just do it. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts