Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What an interesting day what can i say about it. Well i didnt catch any fish just some salad nothing else. Heard it was hard to get bait for the early birds they said they didnt get it untill 8:00am. Even though i didnt catch anything thats fine with me because i will have those memories with me through this school year to help me to get through to wait untill next summer to get more. Any way some yellow belly spot were brought up some blues on pens and bottom baits. Well here it goes here are the pictures that everyone has been waiting for the Kyack cobia caught by spyder hitch and his friend.

Geting ready for the net

and pullying away

figureing out the weight 58lbs

getting into position

what a relief

You know when you were younger and wish summers would last forever with record fish and record catches this is that summer for me that i wish would last forever. Because of meeting new and knowing the nice people and Lip the pier that i fish all summer.

hope your summer has been as good as mine,
Alex

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yeah the water wasn't so nice to us today....but, this year the LIP has been AWESOME!!! It's about to get even better!!! The friendships between the great people on this pier make days like today just as memorable as some of the best days we have seen so far.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Glad we could give you guys some entertainment today. Thanks for posting these pics up and to all u pier guys for your help. I posted a report with pics also in the kayak section. At least most of ya got some good eats 2nite!:beer:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah most of them did and yeah i agree with you 1 more cast it dose make it a whole lot better even though i didnt catch one fish today i had a great time just siting arroud a talking

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
awesome work guys. Congrats.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Man, you did a great job takin those pics. They were great!!!

Why didn't yall use the new scales??? Are they not certified yet?? Just wondering...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
did use the new scales on both fish but the one that is on the scale their was a citation so we had to use the old one. but the new scales are not certifiable because4 they use 5 pound incraments and
thanks again
alex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts