Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I tried to get a license at walmart and they didn't have any. Are there any shops with the 03 licenses yet?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Raugh tackle on Diamond Springs Road has them. I am sure that other tackle shops do. Call around to the ones near where you live.

Support your local tackle shops. Walmart may have the general stuff but tackle shops carry what is important. Things like filling the spool on your favorite reel with 225 yards rather than just putting 150 yards because that is how it comes at Walmart. Or my favorite. The high dollar swivel clips that are rated to 50# or 75#.

Tom (No I don't work for a tackle shop but I spend at least $50 per month at Bishops.)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tom. I figured tackle shops should have them, but there was a problem finding one last year early in the month.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I got mine at Wal Mart in Hpt. the morning of New Years Day. They had the license, but they didn't have the 2003 regulation books in yet.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Got my 2003 license at Super-Kmart on Holland Road Va Beach. $30 for boat boat and personal pocket license.

lou

1 - 5 of 5 Posts