Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Comeon Digger. Talk to the guy. Whaddya wanna talk about? >>> fishing. OK. I use a rod and reel and different kinds of bait. YOUR TURN> :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Muskie, youve caught more fish in the last week than I have in the last 6 months. I thought I might see you down on the parkway. I paint houses in Richmond, so I had the day off also. I just figured I would respond cause your luck on the parkway sent me down there. I just got back and found you baking croaker. Anyway, I probably won't be around to respond because I've got to spend quality time with the little lady, seeing how I went fishing and everything. :p

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
ok, I went to mexico last week (near cancun)
snorkeled off the beach around a pier in @10-15 ft of water saw 1000's of grey? and some other kind of snapper, two huge barracuda, one puffer fish about 3.5 feet long, and hundreds of small angelfish/tropical looking fish. now the only problem is that I didnt bring a rod/reel or a spier. It was dissapointing not to catch em, but seeing them eye to was satisfaction enough (especially a four foot barracuda) My girlfriend had to drag me out of the water after 3 hrs of only coming up for air.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i usually walk down the shore to get my dinner :confused:

·
Registered
41 Posts
When you guy's talk about the parkway.Is it on the james river side or the york river side... never had the chance to fish down there yet..

·
Registered
239 Posts
I went to the York River side. Rockhead, I'm going to St.Croix U.S.V.I for a week, on the 25th. Seeing all the fish usually makes me feel a little guilty about all the fishing I do. My little brother has his scuba certification. I'm still gonna try to find something to catch, with circle hooks, of course. :p

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
yea if I had only got a telescoping rod ! coulda fished at first light and been done by the time anyone wakes up. I was assuming that if I fished down there it would be a charter, but of the 30 people I went with I was the only one interested. (only $$100/person)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ONE THING FOR SHORE IM GOING FISING AND DONT CARE IF I GOTTA TAKE A CAB TO GET THERE SUNDAY[ :confused: :confused: :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts