Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of folks from the mid-Atlantic are sending in photos of their better catches. I'd like to see some of you folks from the Carolinas and Florida send some pictures in. Let's see 'em!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
You will be the first to get the Pic as soon as I catch something worth taking a picture of. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
You want me to post pics here (on this thread)? I just don't get what "send them in" means. Also, Fishingworks has cut off remote linking so that is slowing me down for a bit. I will find another host and then link up a few nice fish pics I have.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
bigshark88, if ya click on Photo Gallery of th left side it gives instructions on how to send your pics to SF to be posted for everybody to see. :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I see, thanks Cdog, I needed some help there to figure out what was going on. I will try to get some Sunshine State pictures into the mix in a little bit here (I am moving this weekend).

·
Registered
515 Posts
I was thinking that maybe KOZ could send a picture of himself fishing with MiamiFishingBabe, or him with a shark ... either would be fine.

THROW MORE / SOME / ANY? BACK

Jake Ace

1 - 6 of 6 Posts