Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished the duck in side from 3-7pm landed 3 big rays saw 3 tiny flounder brought in. pretty weak.. enjoyed the fight of the rays a good 15 min each. all of the rays were snagged none actually caught. is that how everyone been getting them??
not a single trout this year:mad:

buzz

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Trout

Buzz-I had a pretty good year on 22+ inch and 3- 5 lbs trout this year,but that was in April and the 1st couple of weeks in May.All monsters were caught @ the Spit and Ruddee Inlet.
I have confirmed reports of pan size trout being caught in crazy numbers @ Kipoteake State park.

The concrete Ships are also producing larger trout....Sizes unconfirmed.

·
Registered
291 Posts
yea i have caught a bunch of the big cow noses lately. I think they have eaten mine though because i felt the bite. (Never managed to beach one yet, just cut it). About the trout, i caught one around 14 inches a few days ago on a rattletrap. But now its been mostly blues and small flounders.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
every ray was a snag beaching them is a hell of a trick. i guess i missed out on the trout runs this year. going to have to hit up those little flounder.

buzz

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Buzz-The concrete Ships are across from or by Kepoteake state park.For the shore bound anglers like myself,If I was fishing for Trout,It would be @ the Eastern shore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts