Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished the out going tide from 11 to 12 on the boat ramp side, nothing happening there.

Stopped by Oceans East 2 afterwards to stockup the tackle box.
I am still new and not sure of the prices for rods & reels but I picked up a 9' tica rod for $69.99 and a Penn bait caster 525GS for 119.99 . I spent a hour and a half there and got great service and learned some things. I may still not be a great fisherman but I should at least look like I am now.

Robert

·
Registered
8 Posts
I stopped by boat ramp side @ 4:20p and asked the two guys fishing how it was going. Other than freezing, they weren't having any luck.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
The money you spent will soon be forgot about when you reel in that BIGGIN Robert . :D

Good Luck with the new gear .:)

·
Registered
206 Posts
i was out tonight ramp side 6ish. didn't look promising so i went on my way. only two guys out there bottom fish with no luck when i got out there.
robert- oceans east is a great place for anything fishing. the first time i was in there i dropped off a pole to get fixed and forgot about it. well about 6 months later i was there again and happend to have my receipt. truely thinking that my pole would not be anywhere to be found i was wrong. they had it behind the counter with the rest.- point of that is that if a man honest enough to hold a fishing pole for 6 months then u can trust him with about anything. it is a great place and i go in everytime i am over that way fishing or not.

dan lee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts