Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished on the back bay side of the bridge on the boat launch side.10:30am-2:30pm threw metal and jigs nuttin!!! Saw two schoolie sized stripers landed maybe 20" one on a rattle trap the other on either crab or cut bait an that was it tide started rollin an the fishin was done.No bird action not much action of any kind really.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks Flytyer for the update. . . my son and I were just about to head out the door to the same location and I decided to check this bulletin board first. I guess we'll hold off for a few hours until this evening. Better luck nextime!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Flytyer, that moring we had a blitz with some fat mid 20" stripers. THe guy that caught that striper of the rattle trip was me and the other guy was Rock. We had a pretty good day, got your limit.:D

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
flytyer,

I hit it ~230-315pm window - similarly continued NADA. And yes asapage, should be better after dark and tide starts coming back in.

Also checked OV beach earlier ~1230pm - nothing working such that I didn't even break a rod out.

Good fishin'

`bucket

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks Bucket.

Holy Cow . . . just checked all the threads. Does it ever seem like things have picked up! But then again, this lousy weather probably is contributing. Have been out of pocket for a few days and what a difference a couple of days can make!

Good fishing all.

Asa

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
FHB

Was that your pic in the Chesapeake angler?36 incher caught @ the Lesner @ the end of October?

If so,that's a nice fish

1 - 6 of 6 Posts