Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How was practice today? Were they long and straight? Are you flying through the air or ground casting? Good luck, you were looking awfully good on Sunday.

Anthony
Director, The Remedial Group

·
Registered
797 Posts
coke is it...

larry, i understand you are the person who donated the soft drinks at the clinic. thank you very much. i hope to be able to return the favor.

ralph

·
Registered
267 Posts
casting and drinks

I have not been casting since I got home. Not fun to throw crooked and short all weekend; then when everyone leaves that they go straighter and longer. I did bring the drinks and you're welcome. Larry. :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Relax

I think that we all suffer from having eye on us. I know, that if big hitter are around I will try harder. My form also tends to suffer when this happens.

·
Registered
797 Posts
sit back relax and enjoy it.

larry, it doesn't happen often but anthony is absolutely on point here. i have seen you throw 500' + . in fact, you were the first amongst 'us' to cast that distance. imho you are trying way too hard. sit back, relax and enjoy it.

ralph

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.