Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious if the ladies that frequent "Pier and Surf" would like a separate forum as ladies might be able to better relate, women to women. This could also be a place to discuss issues that males might not be sensitive or aware of.

Just a thought!

Please post your suggestions and issues!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
How Many Women...

Hi "reddog1",

I do not know, but I would like to see a lot more!

I believe a lot of women enjoy fishing, and hopefully they will feel comfortable enough here at "Pier and Surf" to make it one of the places that they visit on a regular basis.

·
Registered
597 Posts
To tell you the truth longcaster, since this site has no indiction on what race or sex a poster is there is probably quite a few women on here but we would never know it. I personally, have no problem helping anyone out where I can and even fishing with anyone on this board or other nice people out and about. I also think that everyone on this board gets treated a fair and equal. I personally don't see too many women out when I fish. Mostly men. I would like to see more fisherwomen out an on here as well.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
What!

You mean you are not a woman reddog1!!!!:eek: Ha Ha Just kidding buddy.:p I know of a few woman that visit this site every day. You are right about not seeing too many out fishing. But I am sure there are plenty of woman lurking this site right now.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Shoot Thrifty Angler, Gwaud, Naiad, Catfishmama are a few that are regulars! Every once in a while you will see one chime in. I know there are more on the Virginia board and have seen more fishing there too. I think it is because of the good fishing on VA beach. They are slowly coming on here. Lets hope some more will come.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Yeah reddog1!!:p

·
Registered
34 Posts
Longcaster

Thanks for thinking about us, but I can't think of any subject pertaining to fishing that I wouldn't want to discuss on the open forum. Perhaps some of the other women will have a different idea.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
IFNN YA FISHN [ who cares :D ] jusy come back and tell me wheres ya caught-m :)

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
inawe, inawe, inawe

such a typical male. Longcaster suggested a discussion board possibility for ladies. Not a gossip column.

So...................forget about hoping I give out the location to my favorite fishing spot.:rolleyes: My lips are sealed.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
longcaster

As another one of the identified women on the board, I too feel there is no need to have a separate forum for ladies only. All issues pertaining to fishing are in the proper places. At least that's my take on things.

Now of course there is the possibility that more women would decide to no longer lurk in the shadows and register if they felt there was a place just for "us", where no question would go unanswered.

Well, I just got an email notification. Oh my. Inawe just responded. Guess I have to go see how desperate he is to know where the productive spots are. ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Guys,
Why create a separate forum for women when we only have very few now? We would be getting rid of the few women that use the forum. Not a good move, besides we have to keep tabs on them. :D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
too many fishn spots not enough time i have 85 percent of all my life fished the tidal rivers and creeks and to this day not once have been [ SKUNK-D ] take it or leave it come on fall i wish ya-d hurry up :cool:

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Ladies Only My Butt....

Keep `em on the main boards where they belong, they're "fisherpeople" like the rest of us.

Plus, what's better than a bunker smelling woman chunking bait off the beach??? Wish I could find more of `em :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts