Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay guys :) :) Cool down on the Bluefish fuss. We all have things that we care about and the environment and species survival is one of the top ones. Everyone made their point and, I think, they all have at least some validity. Fussing at each other isn't going to solve the real problem. If you want to tackle a REAL problem, just look around you everytime you're on the pier. Comeon guys, lets work together in a friendly way. We'll all be better for it.
Advisor :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Your absolutley right, plus there are bigger things to get upset about that are going on in our country, but I agree w/ all the guys that posted, thats what makes us all unique, we all have opinions. I don't think anyone got thier feeling hurt. I know I enjoy reading the posts and hope to meet alot of the P&S guys out catchin fish. ;) [/LIST]

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
Advisor,

Glad I was in the field working today and then at the Jetty after work catchin' a few nice Greys of which none I gave away including the small one I threw back ;)

As I was wondering what your post was about then found soapbox link :eek:

If'n I had caught it then I give'em all a piece of the Bucket and then some ... to tired after workin', fishin', and chasin', kids around :cool:

I do like the fact that were all willingly to both agree and/or disagree - like it or lump it. Another reason this website/board is alive and well. And no Firedog my bluefish giving away feelings didn't get hurt. If ya catch a few your lucky and if you catch enough to help another your reel lucky - be it - "breakin' the law, breakin' the law".

Bust this,

`bucket

·
Registered
300 Posts
If you want to tackle a REAL problem, just look around you everytime you're on the pier.
Just interested...what problem were you referring to there?

lol bucket. Greys huh? I cant wait to catch one of those.

Oh and by the way...my feelins weren't hurt. I thought the posts were educational and thought provoking. In fact my opinion changed like 5 times during the controversy! :)

On to the next argument! :rolleyes:

Tight lines yall....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey Bucket, I didn't think anyone really got annoyed with the debate, It's good to see all the opinions that are going on, I can see Cdogs point and I will think twice of giving fish away rather I can show a person what I am using and how I am fishing it. Like they say show a man how to fish and feed him forever. :rolleyes: [/LIST]

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GraphixDude I was refering to the hords of vacation and non- fisher-people that throw trash in the bay, kill small fish needlessly, trash up the fishing pier and sling rigs like they don't care who's hurt. I get really irritated with the "DADS" that take their kids fishing and then spend the whole time yelling at them because they can't cast with a 'Mickey Mouse' wal-mart rod & Reel combo. There are mamy [most] really good people out there; but, the others should be used as crab bait. NOW THATS WORTH FUSSING ABOUT!! :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts