Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the bait is set up so that's out of the way.
Just got the Traffic update for Friday and Saturday, here ya' go boys.
Friday is the free day for the Fight Celebration, sooooo, millions of school kids will converge the Island. Parts of the highway will be closed so the best bet is the Beach Road. On Saturday, the road to OI will be closed for parking, soooo you have to take the Beach Road past the Outer Banks Pier to get to the Inlet.
We will be able to get anywhere we want, But, it may be a roundabout trip.

As far as the fishing goes, the ocean is dirty right now and has been for a while, but Stripers kinda like it that way. Last week the bite was at the Inlet and nothing happened in Kitty hawk, the fish must be waiting for us. I will have two guys Saturday morning at the Inlet with cell phones, SO, if we are soaking baits in KH and the bite starts at the Inlet we will know.

The forcast for the weekend looks good so far. I wish we would get a little North in the wind, but, we might.

Looking forward to the First Annual P&S Striper Bash In Kitty Hawk. More on Thursday.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Wilber,

Appreciate the heads up! Coming in Friday night and setting up in the OI campground.

macman!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'll be going thru that area Saturday mourning about 5-6am. Thanks for the heads up, but heading home Sunday afternoon could be trouble for me. I can't turn down a free weekend of fishing:D

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
DD,

You wouldn't be talkin' `bout that flaming beach buggy I saw on beach northside OI Sunday as I went over the Bonner ~4pm last Sunday would ya ???

Still was wondering about that scene :jawdrop:

Thought she might blow big time !

`bucket

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Bucket, DD was talking bout Capt Cato getting nailed on th shoals of OI by a big wave. Knocked out 2 windows an other damage to th boat an he is in a 42'er.

·
Registered
472 Posts
You Guys better Watch Out for those Gawd Awful Ugly Flying Chrome Horses

I don't know who's Brainstorm that was, but I'll sure be glad to see them go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts