Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard if we will be allowed to park in Kitty hawk Pier's parking lot. Haven't been able to fish since April, now that I'm going to be able to have time, Isabel comes along and takes away a part of me. I have been fishing Kitty hawk Pier all my life off and on. More on the last 10 years, and now it's gone. I hope that the owners will try to rebuild. I have never felt welcome on any of the other piers, but at Kitty Hawk I felt like one of the family:(

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
No Scales, I don't think so,it's got "yellow tape" meaning you are not suppose to go past it.. I'm with you though,drummie season right around the corner,especially with this front coming and no pier to fish on!! :mad: But that's mother nature,she'll give us some good fishing somewhere else in return she always does... ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kitty Hawk Pier Parking

Thanks Drumdum for the information. I guess I can park at the beach access and walked to the pier, it will probably be good for me. Help me lose some of this gut. There are a few holes just south of the beach access that I have fished before and have pulled a few nice trout out of. It's been April since I've been fishing and even a pin fish would probably feel good about now.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.