Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do any of you go there to throw lures at night? have the fish been biting there at night? i went a couple weeks ago and nothing. a few fish were breaking but no hook-ups. normally it's the place to go just to catch small fish on lures and have some fun. they weren't even biting the last time i was there.

i'm going tonight if anyone wants to meet up!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you fish under the big bridge that you pass over crossing the narrows. take the first exit before the bridge on your right if coming from bay bridge. you'll see signs for a boart launch area. it's there, and it's primarily a place you want to throw lures. live bait fishing from the bank is kinda pointless to me because of all the rocks out there. plus the boats are passing through all the time, it's a GREAT place to waste time catching undersize rockfish. you can catch the occasional keeper, but i've been there nights where i've caught fish ever cast on bass assassins, or other jigs. it's a fun place to just fish with artificials. you have to catch the tides moving though. i'll be there tonight come hell or high water. i gotta get out to the bay. oh, if you come BRING BUG SPRAY!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.