Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kents Narrows tonight

Some of us will be meeting up at the narrows tonight on the east side for some friendly fishing. Who's going? Should be out there by 6pm tonight. Come out and join the fun. Heck we even might catch some fish!;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
looks like it might be a little crowded

me and my crew will be there just like every wednesday before. if it's too crowded, i'll be on the west side. :p ;)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oops did I put east side:eek: I was supposed to say west side but we will probably end up on both depending on how crowded it is. I will be looking for you Joey.:D

·
Registered
67 Posts
How did you guys do last night? I was going to check that place out but decided to give PLO another chance. No luck at all, not even a nibble. No one else caught anything either.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Me, Hat80, Rugger, and Jason meet up at Chesapeake Angler then headed over to the west side. It was pretty decent. The fish were busting most of the night as long as the tide was moving. There were nothing but dinks last night. They were ranging from 5-17 inches. Most fish were caught on small lures that imitated small minnows or bunker. I also had decent luck with a bobber and minnow. A lot of fun even though we didn't see any keepers. We also met up with FISHING ROD and fishinggirl. It was nice to meet you guys and hope we fish again.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hey Anthony, don't insult me and Hat by implying we set foot in Angler's :barf:

What time did Sleeping Beauty wake up?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I'm sorry. I actually meant to say Chesapeake Outdoors, or whatever that place is called. I feel the same way about Anglers. I woke him up around 1:30.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man you guys are off the chain I tell you!!!! LOL I was really tired and when I went to take a nap the fish were not biting very well. If you guys were really my buds you would have walked the 50 ft and woke me up!:p I ended up with about 15 dinks from the 12 to 17" range. It was good meeting new people. Hope to meet some more real soon.:)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Man, I don't know,

when the bite started real good Anthony did go over to wake you up. All you did was grunt and mumble something about your Teddy bear.... Sweet dreams sleepy head. They were hitting real hard there for a while...LOL :p

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Man you were out. Me and Hat tried calling you but you wouldn't answer your phone. Being the good friend I am, I stop fishing to try and wake you up. You're lucky more photos of you didn't come out, or will they :p .

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man don't you guys know that a good friendship starts with a foundation of TRUST! Next time I am locking the doors!:eek: :p LMAO

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ROTFLMAO Man you are stupid. Let it be known that that is not my brother! Don't make me tell everyone the stories I got on you!:jawdrop:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Was out there also on wed. It was nice meeting all you guys and gal on wed. Hope to fish with you all again. Maybe next time I will catch something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts