Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kents Narrows Tomorrow

Anthony and I will be heading to the narrows tomorrow night for a few hours to do some striper fishing on the west side. Joey do you think you can meet us there. We have lots of questions! Hee Hee:D fisherman8876 think you can come? fishingirl think you can make it out on a weekday? Let me know. Tight Lines!

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Ohhhh, so I aint invited "suger"? Guess when I get off of work I'll just have to work the EAST side.

Bunker, what bunker :D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL You are invited Shaggy. I wasn't sure if you had to work or not man. :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Give me a few minutes when I get on the road, ET will call home! LOL:p

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Hey, What's all the super, secret code stuff - ET & OM?:rolleyes: Shaggy, guess you know where you stand.;) Have a good time gents.

Catman.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I only have tonight off. I would have loved to have come. My night supervisor has never been fishing and has asked that I take him sometime soon. I thought it would be a great opp. for me to have a travel partner when you guys go on a weekend.

Thanks for the invite though.

Maybe next time. If you guys had gone tonight, I would have been there.

Have fun.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ummm when I posted the thread it was yesterday so that means I was talking about tonight.:p LOL See if you can still come :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
aren't I a day late and a dollar short, I will let you know what the status is

Can I get directions, still new to this

Should I bring anything besides my pole

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just fishing pole and any tackle you have. Directions are go 50 east towards Annapolis. Stay on 50 and go over bay bridge($2.50) You will see exit for Kents Narrows on your right hand side about 3 or 4 exits up. You need to get off on exit Narrows West. Once you get off turn left at stop sign and then turn left again once you come around the bend. Then take your first right and it will bring you under the bridge. Just park and you will see the little boardwalk there. That is where we will be fishing. If you have problems just give me a call on my cell.

·
Registered
51 Posts
driving time

how long do you think it will take me to get there, what time will you be there, what type of tackle or bait is best for this time of year.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Depends where you are coming from. You can do Mapquest from your place to Kent Narrows to see how far it is. Me and Jason will be heading there after work. As far as tackle goes, you will want sinkers that don't move when the current is running, such as pyramid or disc sinkers. When night falls, me and Jason usually use lures or floats with shiners. Bring any small lures that imitate small minnows. Hope this helps.
-Anthony

·
Registered
51 Posts
will look on mapquest but coming from manassas. Trying to find a riding partner right now. how long will you be out there?

Don't know what I have in my tackle box left, Dad hit it pretty hard last weekend while I was at work. May have to make a stop to get something. Any suggestions where to stop

Karen

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
We will probably be there until at least midnight I think. There are a few places around the bay bridge you could stop at, Anglers, Fishing & Hunting Island, Chesapeake something (I forget), but I think they close at 7:00pm. If you need some lures, me and Jason got a bunch so I am sure that we could let you borrow a few for the night.
-Anthony

·
Registered
51 Posts
I will do my best to get there, but have to make sure that I have everything lined up at home first and a car that will make it that far. Thanks for the offer, and hopefully you will see me there. If not, I will try to tag along on the next trip.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well the only thing closer would be severn river and we haven't heard any reports from there in awhile. Oh the potomac river is closer but I don't have a DC license so haven't tried to make it down there yet. It will be kind of a drive for you, don't worry about it if you don't have things lined up right. But maybe we will see you there.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts