Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nice catch. How did you retreive? I find a lot of snags over there when I'm dragging a jig head.
Watch the current.... cast on the tail end not at the beginning... if you cast in front of a support beam and in front of the current... it will wrap your jig around the beam and you'll never get it back... hope that helps...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fished there with a buddy of mine Mon. night. ......only ones out there (he brought his boat) Tide didn't change till almost 9pm......tide charts said 7:30 not sure why was so much later. The whole night only caught 6 fish.......The good news was that 4 out of the 6 were keepers 19-22inchers and fat ones........:cool:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Fished there with a buddy of mine Mon. night. ......only ones out there (he brought his boat) Tide didn't change till almost 9pm......tide charts said 7:30 not sure why was so much later. The whole night only caught 6 fish.......The good news was that 4 out of the 6 were keepers 19-22inchers and fat ones........:cool:
man I am learning something here I go to the IRI to sling baits. is it productive there at the narrows I live in Chesapeake beach and the narrows is a lot closer tell me more what bait what tide night or day ect... do the small ones stay there thru winter please do tell

9 rock

1 - 8 of 8 Posts