Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Keniworth park today[Friday] There was a girls soccer coach there that said they would try to use the field we cast on on Sat.morning because their home field is under water. Their game starts at 9 am.I let them know that James has a permit for the field on Sat morning.I also told them that perhaps the casters would cut them some slack but that it was not up to me.
So guys here is your chance to be nice.
Bob

·
Registered
571 Posts
Hi Fish Bite,

The fields that we use for casting on Saturday at Kenilsworth Park are reserved for the exclusively for Capital Longcasters. Due to the wet weather and tournament schedule we have missed a few Saturdays until now. However, we will be back on the field next Saturday. We generally start at 10am. Anyone wishing to increase their distance for fishing or tournament casting is welcome to meet us on Saturday mornings. If anyone who is associated with another casting club wishes to cast with us on Saturdays, they should submit their request for Saturday field access to us in writing at the contact addresses below.

Our goal is to help anglers and casters reach their full casting potential. To that end we offer free casting lessons, free seminars, and paid seminars when necessary to cover expenses. Last years Extreme Casting Clinic was an overwhelming success with most casters exceeding their own goals.

I hope that I have answered your question. If not, just let me know and I’ll try again.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
James
What time does your permit expire on Saturdays. I like to use that field now and then
Bob

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
LongRanger, I would like to join you on a Saturday. I live in DC, so it is convenient. I think Kenelworth park is pretty big. Will I be able to see you guys from the parking lot? Directions would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts