Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darren(a.k.a. REEL MAN) and I are going to give the KaYaK/ wading adventure another go.... We will probably hit LI again early Saturday or Sunday..... Anyone else with a YAK wanna join us?? Weather's looking better then, as far as the winds go, and the bait should be starting to move out of the creeks with these cooler evenings all week. Post a reply or drop me some mail if interested....... Fish On

Zigh
><((((*>
:D

·
Registered
72 Posts
I wish I could go with you guys. But you might want to think about going to Wild River Outfitters Paddlefest at First Landing State Park in Va Beach, west end of 64th Street, Virginia Beach, VA, Broad Bay beachfront near the Narrows, from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Its a great thing to see, and plenty of new boats to try out.

Its also a great place to fish with specks, drum, flunder and even a striper of two. So think about it. If you need more info email me at [email protected] I will be there promoting my kayak fishing group, we are 74 members strong. Let me know and hope to see you there. I will be demoing some fishing from a kayak and doing a little fishing myself.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hey don't forget me, Ill be there also! SOT's RULE!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx

Hey there, THANKS for the information. As it turns out I have to be in NYC over the weekend now.... BUMMER.... I will point Darren your direction though, and will hope to meet you fellas myself in the not too distant future. Fish On

Zigh
><((((*>

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Zigh you should bring your poles with you man. There is some monster stripers running a muck up there. Check out the open forum, addicts post! Have a great time man, even if you got to work.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bummed

Hey carp, check your b-mail on TF........... 2 weekends from now??

Zigh
><((((*>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts