Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the date is set, The Virginia Kayak Fishing Association is having a get together. This is for those of you that might be interested in kayak fishing as well as those that already enjoy the sport. We will be having a gathering this Sunday, 1 Feb 04, 1pm, Jimmy's Pizza at the Lynnhaven Inlet. This is after church for most, and long before the SuperBowl. This is not a meeting to discuss anything specific but just a gathering to talk about fishing, kayak fishing, and other things in general with others that want to know more about our sport. You do not have to be a kayak fisherman to join us, just come enjoy the fellowship and share some fishing stories with guys/girls in this area that fish from a kayak. This is for the beginner or the seasoned vet. If you are just curious about our sport come on and check it out. So come on out, bring a little money for pizza and your favorite beverage. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
I wish I could be there but I'm in Northern VA. Don't have a yak yet but is looking into one.

What do most people down at VA beach use, SIT or SOT? Interested in WS140, 160 or Malibu Extreme or Pro Explorer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts