Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
lol.. yea i'm an old fart...but its not really my bday until 2 more days lol...i never put my real bday or names or anything on the net......thanks anyway:)

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Say it isn't so.........

Could it be that there isn't a word of truth to any of your posts?:jawdrop: :eek:

BTW: Maybe you should have put that info in a PM. Well I won't tell anyone. I'm not sure about the million or so others who might happen upon this post.

·
Registered
634 Posts
nah my posts are fact...why would i lie about catching croaker and spot and small flounder all summer? lol...wouldnt be something lie about.....now my real name and bday and other personal information are something i protect on the internet, forums/websites are routinely scanned by bot programs looking for that type of info...especailly email addresses to add to their huge spam mail lists......i'm a "forum rat" from way back..been on message boards since the BBS days(before the internet)...i belong to alot of forums..so putting my info out everywhere is not wise......one time i gave a forum my favorite yahoo email address and next thing i know i was getting so much spam i had to abandon it...you'd be surprised how much someone can find out about you from the net with a lil bit of info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts