Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to everyone on this board and on this site.

I spent the last couple of hours running "distance casting forum" through Google and surfing some sites. SurfTalk, Striper247, Invision, all of them.

And none of them had the open and welcome feeling that I've discovered (and hopefully added to) on P&S.

There is so much knowledge on surf fishing and distance casting on here that at times it borders on the inconceivable. Tommy Farmer, Bill Thomas, Neil Mackellow, Bob Sales and many many others, too many for me to name or even remember...the list goes on and on. Tons of people, with a vast amount of talent, experience and know-how, all willing to chime in and help. Whether you are trying to break the 100-ft wall or the 700-ft wall, someone on here can help you.

So thank you to everyone on this board. I've only just started in on this new section of the sport we all love so much, and already I've learned an overwhelming amount from you guys.

Thank you.

Evan

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
That's why I'm the only Guy in Tacoma that I know of that has the PierandSurf bumper sticker on my truck. This site is a cut above all the other fishing sites. I agree with you Evan, I'm thankful as well.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I'll ditto the above, There's been times a few have got out of check, but the overwhelming good natured crowd seems to keep everything on a good path.
Thanks from me as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.