Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yeah, OK I was there and no one caught anything like that. What a dumb post, that is just what we need, 500 people running up there at once and ruining the fishing. I have fished there at least twice a week since March, and the biggest I have seen out of there was a 28 in april. Maybe larger have been caught there, I am just saying this guy is full of it.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Kent Narrows

Since 1997 I fished there and I never seen, ONLY herd of stories people catching 30" plus fish there. Until that night!! I came out witha 33" Rock on a Tsunami and Mr Y King came out with a whopping 38" fish non peanut bunker! Amazing I said! I waited 11 Long years to prove myself....

Penn

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Hmmm, never heard of anyone catching a walleye there and I have been fishing there since the late 80's. But you never know. But what i do know is that this King-Ding-a-ling has stirred trouble before.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wally's

Young King refers all big fish as wally. Its like big Babba. So what kind of trouble this guy have been in?

Penn

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
pictures???????

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dont hater the fisherman hate the game

Its just a know fact about my skills, anyone who has fish with me knows i caught big fish. Big wally is what i call rockfish, how damn can you guy be, there are no walleye in the bay.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Play nice kids or go sit in the time out box.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'll have some of whatever penn and the young one are havin':beer:;):D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts