Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It contains alot of valuable info on the 525 mag, and the abu mag. Now if I can find the penn. The casting half of the video will most definetly add some distance to my cast. Now I can fully understand why the 10lbs of line for each oz of weight is used. I ordered it from Veals in the UK only 25 dollars US with shipping included in that price. I ordered it 10 days ago and was really surpriced when I saw it on the porch when I came home.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Well, sounds like you have watched it all the way through. I was produced to help people of all standards improve their casting. I started using the clockface idea 6 or 7 years ago at magazine open days when I would have over 800 people waching my demo's then at least half would have their own rods and be looking for instruction. I soon figured out which style got people improving the most rapidly. Having done 3 seminars in Italy recently I now know it works.
Just a couple of days and I will be crossing the pond, hope to see you then - BB

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I won't be able to make it.

That is actually why I got the video instead. My schedule keeps me from being able to attend. Sadly, I will be about 30 miles away in Philly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts