Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rules state that all fish entered into the 2003 Angler Of The Month competition must be caught from a pier or the surf. Sorry boaters, we'll do some kind of contest of our own come spring...Tightlines

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Now Hat, you don't honestly think that a boater would try to pass off a boat caught striper as one cought from shore?;) What's consider caught from shore? Does hooked from a boat and landed from shore count?:D Just kidding off course. Something from a boat in the Spring would be great althought some may object that it's not pure Pier & Surf fishing. I can see a whole bunch of invites coming to give everyone an equal chance. Just bring bait.

Catman.:)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
And I Quote,

For anglers who like to venture beyond the breakers. :)

All fisherman will lie, they can't help it...LOL No catman, some people on the boating board may not have read the rules. I just didn't want anyone to wast their time just to be let down...Tightlines

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Hey clyde that pic of you on that boat w/ the rod bent over , What was at the other end of it ? what kinda fish ya catch ?, had to be a nice one the way that rod is bent

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
inawe,

I really don't remember what it was. As I was offshore it could have been a big Triggerfish. :eek: All [email protected] aside, I'm sure it was a big Yellowfin Tuna....Tightlines

1 - 9 of 9 Posts