Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have/Had a Lil PEEN Slammer Rod, with a 309 Attached, Also gave the person a CRISP Brand new, 100.00 bill AND a Okihama blank,, (needed eyes).. As did My Penn Slammer.. For work needed...
I just wanted the eyes replaced/rewrapped on the PENN Slammer...
3 months, No rod & reel, I intended to have it ready for My SIL, to fish with.. For Kingin..
I'm at a loss, But what I do know about rod building, My Dad done it)...... nevermind...
What say you? He's a good friend..
:confused:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I have/Had a Lil PEEN Slammer Rod, with a 309 Attached, Also gave the person a CRISP Brand new, 100.00 bill AND a Okihama blank,, (needed eyes).. As did My Penn Slammer.. For work needed...
I just wanted the eyes replaced/rewrapped on the PENN Slammer...
3 months, No rod & reel, I intended to have it ready for My SIL, to fish with.. For Kingin..
I'm at a loss, But what I do know about rod building, My Dad done it)...... nevermind...
What say you? He's a good friend..
:confused:
If he is a good friend, remind him that King Season is about to get started and you need your sticks.

Either he returns the sticks completed with new guides as originally agreed upon, or he returns the rods and your $$.

Or you can request your sticks back finished or not, and let the debt ride along as debts between friends sometimes do and write off the loss of the $$ and perhaps a good friend if need be.....

·
Registered
943 Posts
He's a good friend..
If that were really true you'd either have your stuff or a valid answer. Also, if that were really true you wouldn't have to worry about Garbo's options. But, I'd opt for Garbo #1 and if that doesn't get your rods fixed or get you a valid answer.................move on to Garbo options #2 and #3. Life is too short. You've already worried away three months.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm thinking either a Judy chop to the neck or a ninjer kick to the abdomen should get things rolling. If that doesn't work, give him one of each, but definitely not at the same time.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If he is a good friend, remind him that King Season is about to get started and you need your sticks.

Either he returns the sticks completed with new guides as originally agreed upon, or he returns the rods and your $$.

Or you can request your sticks back finished or not, and let the debt ride along as debts between friends sometimes do and write off the loss of the $$ and perhaps a good friend if need be.....
looks like I'm not getting anything back... Writing it off...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts