Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob as you know the jersey boys didn't get a lot of practice in because of the heavy snow this winter and the good striper fishing right around the NE tournament time .We were even thinking of returning to Jersey Saturday if the conditions where too bad for casting and going fishing instead,this is why ,caught two days after the tournament
:)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Conn,

I knew that you are good but walking on water !!

That's a nice fish, but the sea looks a little rough - LOL

Led.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Conn
There is no way I'd be at a casting tournament [unless I had to] with fish like that around. I am amazed at the number of fish you guys are catching. Thanks for the pictures you sent me. Thats what it's all about.
Bob

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Bob , we committed to helping set up and breaking down so we were going to show no matter how good the fishing was .Bill and I fished the Friday night before coming down to the tournament but it wasn't very good only one 38".
We are trying to figure out if there is a way to do a tournament near this fishy location in the spring . It would be worth every ones time to fish this location. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think I mentioned this to some of you at the regionals, about the problems I was having with some of my team fishing instead of casting. So, now you can see the extent of my problem :eek: :eek: :eek: .

To make matters worse, while some of us are working and helping turn around the bad economy, they have to listen to up to the minute reports via the cell phone of fish like this. Can you tell I need to go fishing!!!

Nice fish Conn!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Bob! Are you making it personal? Now that I can see the picture better, it doesn't look like a drum after all, it's too small. LOL!
(Connman are you available for guide service?)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts