Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fin or anyone else that may fish this area,
Any recent shark reports from the sand? Just got down and want to take a few friends out this weekend. Last time down they were pretty easy on casted baits but do you need a yak now?

Also Fin, have you been out diving lately? Hows that visibility out there? Sounds like fishing slowed up a little from the past weeks, may stick to pecks.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I was there last weekend but didn't have time to fish. The water on the beach looked good, but the guys had said the fishing was slow.

I will be back again this weekend and will have time to fish. Overall there has been a steady morning bluefish bite on the beach, and generally, when the blues are there so are the sharks.

All the action is within 100 yds of the beach.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info Cerberus. I ended up catching a few small jacks at the surf this morning then caught a bunch of spanish off of pecks lake in the afternoon. Im shooting for Sunday to fish the beach hard so let me know how you do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.