Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are the yorktown rock jetties close to cheatham annex?

i'm going camping up there this weekend and was wondering where i could catch some fish.

i keep 5% of what i catch...

does anyone know of decent catfish spot's up that way?

thank's in advance

castaway...

if anyone wants to stop by i'm camping at cheatham annex. pm me and i'll give you instructions how to get in touch. 3 kegs fri/sat/sun. it's a bachalor/camping/fishing trip.

·
Registered
8,052 Posts
Cats

head on up th parkway towards Jamestown. College creek is a good spot an you can catch cats an SW fish. Although with all th rain we have had I don't know about th SW fish. Or you can go farther down by th ferry dock. They charge you there now I yhink but I have caught some niceuns there. BTW th three kegs sounds good for me but what are yall gonna drink. :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have never had the opportunity to fish the pier at Cheatham Annex, so I might try there if you have the chance.

However, the jetties (there are six of them ... usually with people on them) are south of the Coleman Bridge, just park under the bridge and you can walk along and fish the jetties.

As for catfish, C-Dog speaks the truth. College Creek is a catfish spot where I go sometimes.

THROW SOME / MOST / ALL / MAYBE A FEW BACK

Jake Ace

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is there a sign on the parkway for college creek? i think i might have fished it before.

39 gallons of beer? i'll bow down and call you master if you could do it in three days..
:D

i'll post on sunday with the results of the trip... probably no fish and a bad hangover

thank's for the info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.