Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out into my shed... to get ready to fishing yesterday....... And found my ONLY rod that I've had for years had been stolen...... It's sad because,,, I'm totaly disabled (one-armed and bad knees), on a fixed income, and not able to afford another one,, whaaaa! And the spot reports I got from C.B. beach are they are running in spurts...... I was about to go down and check things out... Oh well maybe in my next lifetime.......

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
What type of outfit do you need,spinning or conventional(sp). send me a pm with your address and will get it out today or tomarrow,sence I'm at work right now. TRIGGER:) :)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Yeah same offer here. I may even have some extra tackle if needed.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I've got a 7' rod with spinning reel and has 12 or 14 lb mono on it ready to go. Nothing really nice but it will get you fishin again. I'll mail it to you, let me know, somebody on here will send you some gear if not me.

·
Registered
823 Posts
WE NEED HIS ADDRESS!!!!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Sorry about your luck Buddy.

I have many, I mean Many extra rods and reels. I would be glad to set you up. Shoot me an email.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Tackle?

Send me a list, can send some line (what pound test do you use) barrel swivels, coast locks, hooks (what size do you prefer), and an address, and I'll get you a fishing "care" package down to you.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Now after these guys get thru with you ,and ya still find yourself in need,shoot me a PM.......the R

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Trout and flounder setup

I've got a nice little trout and flounder setup that could use a new home. Shoot me a pm or an email.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
PM me your address and I'll get a money order or check (whichever is easier for you) in the mail right away so you can get what you need.

Catman.:)

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TY guys

Please see my post in the General forums,, I'm really I can't say I'm upset,,,,, but I didn't expect this,,, I sent topsailbum my personal addy.... It's getting kinda hard to type at the moment.....

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Well Leaddraft, guess it really isn't a "sad day". Didn't know your fishing family was so large. Now, if I may, I would have figured by your description that you were a pier guy, but surf, BRAVO!!!!

Gotta ask though, how do you cast a surf rod, or do ya have fishing buddies? Where do you fish, been looking for new beach, love AI, done Delaware, and NC is just south of VA. Like to get together and hear you tell that shark attack story and impress the women, maybe............
naaah, I'm married with children, but still love the beach thing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
times at C.B.

Sorry to here about your rod.....hopefully you will find another soon!!

I had a questions for anyone that may know, how early can you take your 4x4 out on the North end of C.B. or at the South end of at Fort Fisher? Do they close a gate or anything to prevent you going out at any time?

thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
My computer has been down till today. I'm willing to help however I can too. We, disabled fisherpeople have to stick together with our fishing family.

Did you know that they have a Disabled Fishing Tourney at Kure Beach Pier each year? I just found out about it this year, but am still confined to bed so I couldn't and haven't made it out fishing.

I started collecting reels a couple of years ago for a hobby and have a nice little collection. I figured even if I can't go fishing, the memories of the ones that got away are still enjoyable.

Tight Lines to All.

Ponchojoe
Joe Stevens
Raeford NC

1 - 18 of 18 Posts