Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
Man, looks like it's coming right up the Chesapeake Bay. I guess this will be the real test on how protected the cove is where I keep my boat. Glad I have the right boat insurance. Instead of a 26' Walk Around I may end up with two 13' Walk Throughs.

:eek:

Catman.:(

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
From newspaper:

Avila said one of the key computer models used by the National Hurricane Center indicates "the hurricane will be near the coast of North Carolina in five to six days," meaning Thursday or Friday.

Yet another key model predicts Hurricane Isabel will curve northward, and either strike the Maryland-Delaware area or even farther north, perhaps between Long Island and Cape Cod.

Batten down the hatches, because it looks like a roll of the dice, good luck to all.

GBAK

·
Registered
102 Posts
Anyone have any experience on how long it may be before surf fishing would get back to normal after a monster like this passes by? Good luck to all who have homes and businesses along the east coast{myself included}Be careful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.