Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started fishing IRI 9/30 at 1130p. Used 5" storms,bucktails, 5" &7" Bass assassins.northside from jetty to handicap pier. NADA

Started again 6am,same results. About 9 am saw togs & black drum caught so bought sandfleas & green crabs. caught 1 12" tog.

At noon moved to conquest rd & surf fished,no fish but a beautiful day.

about 5pm moved to the pier,bought minnies & a Tica 9' ueha for $59 Wind blowing 60mph on pier.
Saw 1 sand shark caught.

About 9pm moved back to IRI. Went out on jetty with my new TICA. Beautiful night, light breeze, stars out, tide not too fast.no fish. About 2 am switched to minnies & fished until 6am. got 1 horseshoe crab.

MAYBE NEXT TIME

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Phew got me tired with all that fishing. Well you can't say you didn't try.:rolleyes: Better luck next time my friend.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Almost 24 hours of fishing...

Man! You are a diehard!

Up for the IRI cleanup on Sunday? Lots of guys will be fishing both the inlet and the beach...

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Farx....Welcome to the board and thanks for the report. I think your style of fishing would fit right in with FL FISHERMAN and Anthony - NON STOP - FISH TILL YOU DROP . Looks like a third WARRIOR .:D Nice to see another DE fisherman on board.

Catman.:D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Hey catman,

Don't blow that boys head up any bigger than it is. Somebody is going to write a song about him one day...LOL :D....Tightlines

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Hat you have definitely become the prankster of the board lately!:p How did you get to be Angler of the month anyway?:eek: lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Thats just it,

in less then a hour I won't be anymore. I wonder what other kind of files can be uploaded? Huummm...:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts