Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be coming down early Sunday to get some jetty fishing in. Anyone want to meet for breakfast (Sunshine's in Bethany Beach) before the cleanup?

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Breakfast at Sunshine's

Sunshine Restaurant is located on Route 1. Coming up from IRI, it is on the right side of the road right before a split in the road. I think the Surf Board shop is right up the street from it on the same side.

As the cleanup starts at 7:00 AM, want to make it at 6:00 AM? This will give me time to do some early morning jetty fishing and then head up to meet you. I'll probably be fishing the inlet around 3:00 AM anyway.

Might want to ask BillR if he knows for sure what time they open. Maybe he knows or can find out. I remember eating breakfast and lunch there quite early in the morning. Food is outstanding. :)

I'll let you know how I make out at the jetty. ;)

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I thought it was there by Sea Colony. Isn't that where the road forks to Bethany Beach? :(

Catman.;)

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Are you sure it's not called the Sunrise resturant? That's on Rt.1 and Clayton. Rt. 1 does a dog leg to the left there.

Catman.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK - My bust...Sunrise Restaurant

Going "North on Route 1 from IRI"...

You guys know where it is! ;) We just have to make sure that it is open at 6:00 AM.

BillR - Got the scoop on when they open on Sunday?

PS - The sausage biscuits and gravy are to die for :)

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dewey Beach it is...

BillR,

Do you remember if they are open for breakfast at 6:00 AM? I have eaten there a couple of times for breakfast early in the morning but do not know if it was that early.

Appreciate help,

Sandcrab

·
Registered
680 Posts
crab. i just called the sunrise and they now open at 7:00am. seasons over. there is a place another 3-4 miles north on the northbound side side that is open all night. i'll see if they stiill are.:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks

If the new place is open, maybe we can meet there instead.

Forgot about the season thing near the beach...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts