Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the " :eek:RACER :eek:" blues (This one's for you Billr!) still running at the inlet? Are they catching larger blues in the surf on cut bait or mullet?

BillR - Was it you who won the "B" class? ;) If so, congrats!

·
Registered
565 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I plan on being down there one day this weekend. If the weather holds there should be action of some sort to be had.

·
Registered
680 Posts
SC and DF,there are 4 strains of blue. come from different areas. all the same but one from ne is a little long and skinny. they were here one day. not much to speak of.but, this morning some nice rock were caught on the incoming. boats got them also. it's getting better but not hot yet. when you ask a tackle shop, they will tell you what you want to hear.it's been a long tough winter and bait sales have been slow. get my point?

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bill,

Thanks for clearing that up. Almost thought we had the blues running down there.

I rely on fellow anglers, like you, to give me the skinny on what's hot and what's not.

Guess we got a while to wait for the trout too.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Please forgive me because I'm still learning all of the fishing spots, but What is IRI and where is it located :confused:

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look under "On the Water" "Hot Spots" and look under Delaware. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts