Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed out early to beat the storms..which were non-existent. Arrived around 7:30 to a near slack tide. Started tossin and hooked into a cow nose ray. They were out in numbers. Snagged two and got lures back both times, not so lucky with the rocks. Ended the morning with an 18" blue and two stripers...20" and 22". Headed out around 12 to AI to get my OSV pass. So, now I'm ready for travels down the beach. Plovers are nesting so the access is restricted to 4 miles down the access point which is just past the bull pen. Probably gonna give it a run in a couple weeks. Having to much fun losing equipment at IRI and catching stripers and blues. We'll see.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Headed out early to beat the storms..which were non-existent. Arrived around 7:30 to a near slack tide. Started tossin and hooked into a cow nose ray. They were out in numbers. Snagged two and got lures back both times, not so lucky with the rocks. Ended the morning with an 18" blue and two stripers...20" and 22". Headed out around 12 to AI to get my OSV pass. So, now I'm ready for travels down the beach. Plovers are nesting so the access is restricted to 4 miles down the access point which is just past the bull pen. Probably gonna give it a run in a couple weeks. Having to much fun losing equipment at IRI and catching stripers and blues. We'll see.
Hi I am new to the forums to apologize for the silly questions. What do all the abbreviations stand for? IRI, AI, OSV?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts