Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be hitting the IRI area Saturday - First year with the surf pass - any updates on what is running and what they are being caught on?? Looking forward to a good time on the beach - catching something would be nice :) :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
he probably means a surf fishing vehicle permit. may 1st you will have to pay to get in to park your car, and walk across. for more info the phone number for the park is 302-227-2800. they are catching some nice rock these days not a lot but it is picking up. the new regs. are 2 fish per day 28in. or better. no slot fish.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What I meant was pass for the 4 x 4 - tired of walking and lugging - and it does get a little chilly in Nov - Dec standing on the beach. Nice to have someplace warm to get away from the wind/cold.

·
Registered
680 Posts
DP. you are right about the slot fish. we were given bad info. the only change this year is trout. 13"min/8/day. i called dover this morning, and was told this, the papers are waiting for the sec. to sign. to a lighter note. some nice rock are being taken in IRI obn bucktails. Bloods in the surf. also last couple days ,flounder in indian river.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts