Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All,
Decided to join the board. I have been a on looker for quite sometime. I have been hanging out at PLO and choptank this year. My best time this year has been at PLO after 7pm:fishing:. Wel hopefully this weekend I can get a couple of rock. dxd

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
welcome to the board. People are always asking for the latest at PLO and the Tank so your input will be appreciated.

·
Registered
372 Posts
welcome to the crew

Hey what's up got bait me and a buddy are heading down saturday maybe I'll see you there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey what's up got bait me and a buddy are heading down saturday maybe I'll see you there.
Looks Like I will be there.... White Fj. Dude with HUGE hat. Past trips have taught me not to arrive before 6pm but that was the blues run. I am mot certain at the moment. I hear the stripers and morning fish. :confused:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Looks Like I will be there.... White Fj. Dude with HUGE hat. Past trips have taught me not to arrive before 6pm but that was the blues run. I am mot certain at the moment. I hear the stripers and morning fish. :confused:
yeah they are the best time to catch them for me is 9:00 pm through daybreak but you cant keep any between 12midnight and 5 am So I go late to get me a spot for the early morning. where are you going to be pier, point or causeway?:fishing:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Welcome to P&S GB. Great place; nice folks...we might cross paths at the 'tank soon;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah they are the best time to catch them for me is 9:00 pm through daybreak but you cant keep any between 12midnight and 5 am So I go late to get me a spot for the early morning. where are you going to be pier, point or causeway?:fishing:
I going to give the peir a go.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts