Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is HuskyMD and I'm a P&S-aholic.

I left for six months or so as I moved from MD to VA, got settled into the new home and the new job, and we had a new baby. He's 9 weeks now and all of a sudden I am dying to go tog fishing!

Anyway, I really don't know what to say as I haven't made it out fishing in a month or more. The only time I've fished since moving was at the pier in colonial beach a month ago.

So, I see John81 is still on here. Are there any other P&S'ers who know who I am that still post on this board? Or did everyone leave cause of the WBB fiasco?

Sandcrab, Orest, AtlantaKing, Creamer, Peter ??????

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Hey Trev ... welcome back. I haven't been able to get out since mid October myself. Although I do plan to hit the beach the week of Thanksgiving ... probably Chincoteague.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Welcome Back!

Trevor,

Welcome back! Glad to see the family and your son Dalton are doing well. Wow! Four sons now?

When you get the time, drop me a line. I just got my AI permit renewed until next August and there's always room for you to join me for some AI fishing! ;)

I see Matt hooked you up with your original number of posts too!

Sandcrab

·
Registered
152 Posts
Husky, I haven't fished with you that much. I only met you couple times when you fish with CT.
I haven't been going out for the past 9 months I think due to my wife's pregnancy. :confused::confused:

But I'm planning to go for togging in Dec. Congrats on your new addition, job and house..

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome back!!!

Hello, My name is HuskyMD and I'm a P&S-aholic.

I left for six months or so as I moved from MD to VA, got settled into the new home and the new job, and we had a new baby. He's 9 weeks now and all of a sudden I am dying to go tog fishing!

Anyway, I really don't know what to say as I haven't made it out fishing in a month or more. The only time I've fished since moving was at the pier in colonial beach a month ago.

So, I see John81 is still on here. Are there any other P&S'ers who know who I am that still post on this board? Or did everyone leave cause of the WBB fiasco?

Welcome back HuskyMD!!!
Congratulations on your new home, new job, and new baby. :D

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the comments everyone. A few things - no CT, not gonna change the name; glantier, I remember you and you are just up the road alright; apungke, I think you can't tog after the first week in Dec?; and as for togging, I have permission to go on saturday IF I take the 8 year old. So, is there any pt at taking an 8 year old togging? Those tog go into the rocks quickly...anybody seen a young dudue catch tog or is it lost tackle city?

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Daammmnnn
Welcome back.
How is the family? Annette said to say hello.

JC

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
Trevor Welcome Back

Congrat's on the baby and hope all is well with you and the family.

I thought you moved further south, than VA......

Am hoping to hit the ocean either Del. or AI Black Friday. I guess I should tell the misses my plans, before the night before......:D

Am still waiting for "Gas4Less" to re-appear.......:popcorn: :popcorn: :beer: :beer:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.